High-speed Single-axis Robot Standard/Simple Dust-proof Type ISB/ISDB
- Equipped with 3x Lead Ball Screws for High-speed Movement
- High-resolution Battery-less Absolute
Introducing a high-speed actuator that reduces production costs by reducing cycle time.
Max. Speed 2500mm/s, Max. Acceleration/Deceleration 3.0G
The lineup of ISB/ISDB actuators now have up to 3 times the screw lead which is "the first in the industry" for rolled ball screws. These are low-cost yet high-speed actuators with rolled ball screws that have three times the lead. The maximum speed is up to 2.3 times higher and acceleration/deceleration up to 1.5 times higher as compared with the conventional product.
Reduced Cycle Time
Positioning time can be greatly shortened by increasing acceleration, deceleration and maximum velocity.
A laser trimming apparatus with thin-film solar cells that combines a high-speed actuator (with 3x lead ball screws). It shortens the cycle time and improves productivity by speeding up trimming.
ISB/ISPB traditionnal model (not highspeed)
- maximum payload 10% increased
- maximum acceleration 1.2G, maximum speed 2400mm/s
- positioning repeatability: +/-0.005 mm
- High straightness, precision specification option for the slider type with a dynamic straightness under 0.02mm/m
|type||maximum stroke||payload (horizontal)||payload (vertical)||maximum speed||maximum horizontal acceleration||maximum vertical acceleration||positioning repeatability|
ISDB/ISPDB traditionnal model (not highspeed)
- dustproof version of the ISB/ISPB series
- same models as the ISB/ISPB series
- mid-support added to prevent loosing speed with the models with long stroke
|type||maximum stroke||payload (horizontal)||payload (vertical)||maximum speed||positioning repeatability|