RCS2 series with 230 VAC servo motor
RoboCylinder Servo RCS is an electric actuator with ball screw, linear guide and AC servo motor. Using the know-how obtained from manufacturing 150 thousand axis robots, while retaining the features such as high rigidity, acc/decl, and speed control, the price has been lowered to match that of rod-less pneumatic cylinders.
RCS2 Series is the next generation electric actuator that employs a high-speed, constant thrust force motor, which maintains constant payload at speed ranging from low to high.
- Multiple points positioning up to 512 (SCON) or 20000 (SSEL, XSEL) positions is possible.
- Able to maintain position in push mode just like a pneumatic cylinder (push mode).
- Simple input the desired positions using numerical values. No programming is necessary.
- Repeatability: +/- 0.02mm
- High Rigidity
- Many axis variations
- High Speed 1300mm/s, Maximum Payload 60kg
- Abolute Type/Incremental Type Options