IAI Industrieroboter GmbH is the German sales and service affiliate of Japan’s IAI Corporation. As the European headquarters is in Schwalbach, near Frankfurt am Main, we provide support for all markets in Europe.
IAI has been operating in Germany since 1995.
“Our company motto is “Quality and Innovation”, IAI founder and owner Toru Ishida states. “We’re not satisfied with how matters currently stand, but strive for innovation to provide higher quality products and services. It has been our goal from the very beginning to ensure absolute customer satisfaction.”
As a specialist in industrial robots, we have almost thirty years of experience in developing, designing and manufacturing electric actuators. Our range of services is now considered one of the broadest on the market. The product range includes: electric linear, rotation, and gripping modules, Cartesian robot systems, tabletop robots, as well as Scara robots.
The corresponding controls, with all fieldbus connections available on the market, further complete our range. Many products are used in dust and water protected versions, as well as in cleanroom compliant versions in many industries and sectors.
Just some of the advantages of our products:
- Ultra compact design with high rigidity and durability
- High repeatability and speed
- Ultra compact - the motor is mounted directly onto the shaft of the ball screw spindle
- Our combinations are precisely coordinated, systems can be commissioned immediately without first coordinating the components and preparing mounting materials
- Lifetime lubrication for minimal maintenance
- Linear guide with ball chains for quieter operation
- All modules factory parametrised
- Low price with quick set-up
- Effective local support
- Competent contact partners
- Automation problems resolved on site